Thursday, September 29, 2005

Baby You Just Ain't Seen Nothing Yet....

And the hits keep coming....

hi there everyone... lookit me I'm at the library...
I'm sicker than a dog, I'm sweating profusely, I'm surrounded by other people who's computers have died and or can't afford them... and smelly children running about....ick...

Anyway... I am the bearer of bad news again...
Raistlan is back in the hospital (again, with kidney stones) having surgery tonight... I can't go visit him because I'm too sick and they won't let me... Krammit is the bestest... she's taken Keenan for me... I was supposed to be going to work but that idea is still up in the air because of how shitty I feel... I dunno if I'll be able to work knowing that Raistlan is havig surgery tonight... that and I'm so tired...

The only good thing I have to report at this point is that we got the car... at a huge price which I dunno if we'll be able to pay next month but hey at least we have one...

Anyway... I'm gonna stop now before I try to throw myself a pity party...

if ya wanna call I'll probably be home...

**hugs to my krammit**

1 comment:

reesie said...

wondering how ry is,,, you both have been on my mind alot,, love ya!! >:D<