Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We Love You Buck...


Some of you who have been chatting with me for the last few years may remember when I was taking care of my friends dog, Buck.

I was given the bad news the other day that Buck has passed on, my family and I have been very saddened by the news. Even tho he wasn't with us that long we grew to love him very much. He was a good companion, and he always made sure that I was safe.

There was this one day that my landlord came over and brought another man with him to walk around the house to see about some changes they wantd to make to the house. I was there by myself with Buck. He must have picked up on my uncomfort of being there with those two men.
He sat at my feet while I sat in my chair, he was growling and watching them as they went from room to room. The landlord asked on one of the times he walked through "he won't attack us will he?" I looked at Buck and then back at the landlord and said "well, just don't come near me" and chuckled. They didn't even come into the same room with me after that. I gave Buck a big hug and a dog cookie after they left.

I'm so sorry Sasha, for so many things.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm sorry to hear about Buck hon, it's so very hard to lose an animal you love.

I hope you guys are doing well. I haven't seen you around for awhile, not that I'm on much either ;).

We need to catch up though.

*hugs*