Sunday, September 30, 2018

Will It Work...?

I'm sitting here feeling sick in my stomach.
Not the oh my god I think I'm going to vomit sick, the everything doesn't feel like it's going to go well sick.

I've been trying to be okay, doesn't help that I've forgotten to take my medication for the last few days. Just grabbed it and took it.
I'm obviously not okay, I've been asked what's wrong and why do I seem so depressed this afternoon.

Well truthfully it's because life is about to change again, and for me, not in a good way.
I'm happy for Noise, he's moving on from the issues he's had and life is getting better for him, going to be closer to work and away from the reason he moved to this city to begin with. He's getting to start the next chapter of his life, I hope for him that everything goes well and life is good for him.

He's moving further away from me... means longer trips to see him, and he likely won't be making trips down to see me.

I don't see how this is going to work out for us. Well whatever Us there is... because well that's still swinging in limbo.
I don't want to fight to have something work, especially if it's just me fighting for it.

I guess I just don't know if it is just me wanting this for us...

No comments: