Friday, June 22, 2007

Am I Really Posting A Blog Entry???

In honour of Montreal going to visit Chicago
last night I made poutine and thought about all of my friends while they get together.

I just have one complaint, our cheese curds don't squeak.. :(

I love and miss you guys...
Moon, Chris, Anna, John

I hope you guys have a fantastic time

In other news...
Keenan graduated from Senior Kindergarten on Wednesday, he was so cute.

Keenan has been really enjoying T-Ball and of course Gambit is rocking soccer again this year.
Both of them are finished their swimming lessons now - and yucking it up in Grandmas pool now.
Gambit is almost finished with his guitar lessons for the summer.

Good news.. Gambits dad got a job, so since I still work at home, Gambit will be coming here for the summer and going to visit his dad on his days off. Which means I really need to get off my ass about changing these rooms around... or I need to hurry up and call a mortgage broker and beg steal and lie to get us a house.

We've been given the van, pretty much until it dies... which after today might be a lot sooner then we all anticipated... it's by sheer magic (mine) that she's staying together...

Was talking to a friend just the other day and I realized... I need to get back in touch with my spirituality... also I've not picked up my deck in almost a year. If I had some more space I could go back to offering chakra balancings, tt sessions, reiki sessions and meridian cleansings again... can't do them at home here tho... hmm... think I'll put it out there that I'm doing them still.

I just want to take another moment...
Jamie, I am so proud of you. It takes a lot to stick with something and see it through to the end, I'm so very proud of you for finishing school. You may not think it's something, but, take it from a college drop out who kicks her own ass every fucking day. Good on ya. Do not settle, go get the job that goes with that piece of paper. Go for the one you want. You're allowed to be selfish about that. ;) I'm sorry that I won't be able to see you walk. :(

It felt good to make a post again... I'm sorry that I've been hiding in my shell.
There's been somethings happen that I won't share. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rae - You'll never know how much I appreciate the fact that you're there for me when I need a wall to wail to. You're part of the reason that I went through it all. My friends kept me going, cheering me on (even when they didn't realize that's what they were doing) when it just felt like it was al too much. I feel like I should try and get them to print the names of all the people that are my support system...thank you so much for being my friend and standing behind me, helping me to get through and get over - not just get by.

Anna said...

Wow, you really keep those boys busy, no wonder we never see you anymore! I'm glad they're enjoying all the fun stuff.

Congrats to lil Keenan on his graduation, I'm sure he looked adorable.

We miss you too hon.

*hugs and kisses*

Moon said...

Hugs to u my friend, glad to hear your news. Congrats to Keenan, hugs to him also, and hope all is going well or better for u hun. We had an awesome time with Anna and John, as u know...they are great hosts. Hope to hear more from u soon oxoxox