Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Winter Boots, Dead Doctor, Massage Oil and Snowmen

What's new you ask?

I've finished my course and am now a Sei Tai Practitioner. I even have a handful of repeat clients already. I'm thoroughly enjoying my job. Now I just need to save a whole lot of money to get a car. The van has finally died we think. She died and wouldn't start for either Raistlan or myself last Wednesday. Yes she decided to die on us on the 5th floor of a parking garage. ha ha ha... she truly is a bitch through and through... no tow truck wants to or can get into a parking structure that's only got 2m clearance.
Luckily mom came to at first get it towed to a wreckage yard but she was able to get the van to start and some how - probably through sheer luck - was able to drive it to my house.
And that's where it's sat for the last week. In my driveway.
So been calling some car places and if we can manage to save up about 570$ we can get a car that's actually got a warranty on it ;) lol

I've been painting both wood and ceramics for a couple of christmas presents - family christmas is coming soon. So I decided homemade-ish type of presents.

So for the first time in probably about 6 years maybe a little less I've finally got a real pair of winter boots. Took Keenan to go get his boots and got some for me too. Almost look like his but unfortunately they didn't have the spiderman boots in my size. So I had to get a couple sizes bigger with no cartoon super heroes. But hey... at least I finally have boots and don't need to completely wreck my running shoes. Yay Winter Boots!

Raistlan walks in from the pharmacy trip he took and says too me Dr Blank is dead. My initial reaction was "What?!?" - this is the doctor that was shooting Raistlan in the head with some sort of nerve blocking local for his migraines. Raistlan had just a couple weeks ago told the doctor that he wouldn't be coming back because the nerve blocks were only lasting a couple of days. Then bam yesterday he walks in a tells me that he was in a car accident over the weekend and died at the hospital. Crazy.

I haven't dyed my hair in ages, so I'm pretty much back to my yucky mousey brownish dirty blondish colour. Add on top of that I've literally just (as in a few moments ago) cut it as well. Told Raistlan on the phone afterwards and he was thinking that I had cut it really short. But I didn't. I had mentioned the other day that I was thinking of cutting it to just below my earlobes to him and thats what he thought I did. *shrugs* Gimme a couple of days maybe I will yet.
He told me that he'd go around telling people that I cut my hair because I was pregnant... since that does seem to be a trend with pregnant women.
Then again we have been seriously talking about that as well.

Anyway off to make dinner...
*waves*

No comments: