Friday, April 11, 2008

What's New...

Been enjoying a new game as of late... *look down or up* yep that's it... puzzle pirates.

I'm understanding what it's light to fall out of touch with friends... people who I never thought I would fall out of touch with...

Find myself contacting some from high school that if you would have told me in high school that one day I'd be contacting them I would gone ' o.O uh what?' too...

I'm not enjoying the new neighbours at all ... new young couple moved into the basement and a friend of theirs into the bachelor on the main floor... *sighs* in the last month the police have been here 3 or 4 times... fire department's been here twice... and the health department... why is it when we're young we're stupid... Seems instead of dealing with the landlady directly they'd rather call whichever authority they have on speed dial... and bother their day instead... Which in turn of course messes with my day... So my decision of taking a nap flew out the window... *shrugs* early to bed then tonight I guess.

The snow has stopped, the rain has started...

And there's a couple of other things but I'll wait til after Monday to tell them...

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Tracking down old friends is nice and I totally understand about losing touch with friends, everyone is so busy with life that it's really hard to keep up.

Sorry about the new neighbors hon, sounds like it's gonna be a fun summer for you guys *shakes head* but hey...you'll get to know all the police officers in your district and who knows they may even start bringing you doughnuts.

It's past Monday :p Waiting for the other stuff you're gonna tell us.

*chuckles*