Monday, June 15, 2009

dunno

Wow so apparently it's been April since my last post.

Don't think I'll be doing the dreads... not because I don't want to but because I don't think I'm going to be able to afford too... odd sounding I know but...

So a metric tonne of shit has happened since my last post and of course you know me I'm not even sure were to start...

The kittens have gotten huge and demanding... the kids are older and bigger...

We have a friend who is coming to visit us this summer which I'm absolutely excited about...

But through all the good there is a bit of sad...

if you miss someone do you make the effort to send them a note and tell them such or should you just wait until the next time you see them...I've always been of the opinion that if you miss someone or just wish to say hi you should drop them a quick note telling them that...

No comments: