Saturday, June 20, 2009

I haz a sad...

So...

I put my baby on a bus this morning... a bunch of strangers took him away... put him on an airplane... and flew him to the other side of the country...

*sighs*

The manchild is in Nova Scotia... it's at the Tim Horton's camp in Tatamagouche...

I know this is a great opprotunity for him... I know that ... I really do...

I was really good today and stayed as strong as I could... I did cry a bit after coming back to mom's house... took a nap as well... the others have been trying to keep me distracted ... we've been watching movies all day... one of them we actually went to the show to watch...

Night at the Museum here at the house - Night at the Museum 2 at the theatre - Bride Wars here at the house... that's so far... I think we have a few more as well that the others picked out...

I'm barely paying attention... my stomach is in knots... and my brain is just a bit off..

all sorts of shite on my mind lately... plus California on my mind... and now the manchild being so far away... yeah needless to say I haven't been a barrel of laughs...

I've obviously been sad... considering the three days of rain we've had... you know because I'm not sad when it rains... it rains because I'm sad... *grins*

so yeah... I haz a few sadz...

No comments: