Monday, March 31, 2014

Maybe Just a Little Bit....

He's got a nickname and yep I even call him it...lol

It's almost like I don't want to post too much about him here because I'm afraid it might burst the blissful little bubble I've got going on. I don't want to look back and see this rise and fall of happiness like I saw with my Bing posts... well that I see with my Bing posts... I know the underlying stuff behind the posts that I didn't say because of him reading... but... with SB (shortened) I know he doesn't read this so I can say whatever I wish...

I don't want to hear any negativity...

Like I have already... like how friends of mine are surprised that SB and I are still getting together... how they thought it was just a fling or one night thing... or how they think it won't last much longer...

I know I am not his 'girlfriend'...lol

Apparently he has been questioned by his sisters about 'this girl that keeps liking his stuff on facebook' which made me laugh as he explains that he only deflected the one sister...but explained only enough to his other one that 'she is a really good friend'... I had to laugh as he said it and said over the rim of my mug of tea 'Yep a really good friend that spends the night having sex and lays around on my couch in her underpants and my new Coors hoodie, drinking tea and watching me fold my laundry...'

I thought it was sweet that he thought about me while on his vacation...each night we chatted while he was gone...which he said he liked the time difference because it meant he actually got to chat with me for a bit before he went to bed...(he hardly gets to do that when he's working because of going to bed so early)...
(sounds slightly familiar but not thinking about that...lol)

Apparently thought about me as well when he was wearing his batman shirt...said he went around doing the 'Because I'm Batman' like I have on my phone notifications...thought that was really cute...

I think mainly I find some of the stuff he does really sweet or cute or what not because he does not come across as that kind of guy...well at least not at first... and after meeting him and spending time with him he definitely shocks ya again with what else he'll say or do in a more...intimate...setting... *grins*

*blushes*

Yeah I really really like him...

No comments: