Monday, March 03, 2014

Smitten Much...?

I knew I liked him a lot the moment his spelling errors didn't get on my nerves... Yep that's how simple it can be sometimes...

Most people who know me well, know that the smallest of typos can get on my nerves to the point where I start pointing out the error to the person making them... I'll even get upset with myself if I've published my blog post and it has mistakes in it... I'll get annoyed at professional publications if there is spelling errors in the article or book that I may be reading... It trips up my brain and fucks with the flow of what I'm processing if there is a mistake... Don't fuck with my flow...

However, I digress, as I said, I realized at the moment that his texts and messages became a game of...which word is that supposed to be...a cute game... A cute flaw?
It's not like his messages are riddled with errors... Just sometimes misspellings or fat finger typos...but even so... I find them cute. I assume when I stop finding them cute or endearing then I'll know there's something amiss...but until then...

After Bing I wanted nothing to do with other men...in the sense of relationship stuffs... I mean yeah I still would get together with others to have some fun... But nothing ever gave me that ooo I want to keep them...sort of feeling.

Until now...

It hasn't been all sex with him... Need to figure out a name for him for here...but anyway... There's been times we just get together hang out, watch tv and cuddle on the couch and talk...weird for me right? I know.

So we've been doing this hang out, talk, sleep over, fuck...thing for nearly three months...

I have no clue where it's going... Haven't asked... Not sure I want to...
All I know is I'm giddy after having spent time with him...whether it's a few minutes or a few hours...

He's only home on weekends...which sort of sucks...but is better then only seeing him once a year... Lately he's been coming for a weekend every two weeks....but we chat via texts and pm's so we do stay in touch...also nice...

This past weekend I went to see him on Friday nightish and came home Saturday late evening... Holy crap...so we spent 24 hours together... For me it was awesome... Yeah we laid around...watched tv...talked...slept...watched the hockey game...talked a lot actually... And yeah...had sex... But I loved the talking bits just as much...

As I've confided in a couple already... I am head over heels ( dumb expression) over him... I enjoy our time together and then can hardly wait to spend more time with him... It's official... I'm twitterpated...lol

Must be... I squee a little when he says sweet things to me... Lol

But anyway...enough about that... I just realized that I didn't put up a weigh in for Feb...oops...we did do them...just forgot to post it...so I'll put one up...still have to do March's weigh in...

There's been a couple of other things I've wanted to post about to but I've just been doing other stuffs... But I'll get to posting about that too...



No comments: