Thursday, June 16, 2005

Don't You Worry Bout A Thing Baby, Ya Know Ya Got Me By A String Baby...

Computer isn't working right... big news there... I should say the cables not working... funny how the tv still works even tho the modem doesn't... I'm typing this in a notepad until my connection comes back....

Happy Birthday to Anna Banana!!!

work has been hell...I've had to take time off because the assholes in the scheduling department refuse to work with us on our shifts... they have Raistlan scheduled from 1pm to 10pm...and me scheduled from 6pm to 10pm... hmmm yeah sure I'll just leave thekids home by themselves... *mutters* fucking retard assholes...
I swear this place is going down the tubes and fast...
My supervisor is pissed about the situation... always nice to havea sup on your side...

Got my hair done last week... not too happy.. it's fading real fast for some reason... will probably change it again next week... lol

The huge msuic festival in the park that our club is putting on is coming up fast...it's this saturday... *sigh* the butthead chairperson decided to go out and break his shoulder in a baseball game... dink... so he's gonna be utterly useless...

we've been having been having some wicked storms here lately... had a couple of tornadoes touch down up North a bit... always nice to see Mother Nature at her best...

Called up a friend of mine that I haven't seen or talked to in months... man have I ever been out of the loop... damn job... lol

I have a doctors appointment next tuesday... I'm goning to have him fill out some paper work for work... I believe it's called an "accomodation" form... hopefully that will help out the work problems a bit....

haven't been sleeping too well... turned the A/C on and the bugger doesn't seem to be working properly... *sigh* fuckin bugger...
you'd figure one lil air conditioner would be able to cool down my lil shoebox of an apartment... guess not...

enh too tired to write/type anymore... maybe I'll be able to get some sleep now...

No comments: