Wednesday, June 01, 2005

You Look Like A Monkey Annnnnnnd You Act Like One Too...

Woo Hoo... Shout out to Judge Greg Mathis... he did a plug for fat chicks.. embarassed the hell out of a couple of guys in his court room saying that they were into the heavy chiks and that they need to stop lying... just because they were in public doesn't mean they can't love the big girls....


What makes people snap? one minute they are fine and doing well and has a bunch of friends from all over the world... next thing you know they have snapped, has no friends, is constantly whining to nobody who cares... how could someone fall so deep into a self pity trip that they don't even realize that no one cares anymore...

Well trip to South Carolina is coming up... couple more weeks... the weather here is getting to the pointthat I'm not liking going outside... makes me feel like I'm going to pass out... can you imagine how I'm going to be down there? considering when I was there last April it got REAL hot...
Anyway, hoping to get over to the park...

Spring cleaning time.. weee
one of the things that needs to be done during spring cleaning is the cleansing of the house...
no not Mr Clean and Chlorox... it's a spiritual cleansing... I do them in other peoples houses and also in my own... got any dirty spirits in your house? LOL just kidding... but I actually do do the house cleansings... ;)

2 comments:

Laura said...

My grandmother passed away 2 1/2 years ago...sometimes I swear she is still here.....a few weird things happen....but if its her - I kinda like it lol - if its not YIKES!

Anonymous said...

How can you do spiritual cleansing when your own mind is in chaos? I studied you. You pretend to be one way, but your really manipulative and have to many faces. I just thought I would let you know your not fooling anyone on-line/ or your " friends".