Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ya Give Me Fever....

ok here I am.... sweating to death in my livingroom.... my A/C is on and feels like it's not doing a damn thing...

I hate my job... ugh... won't get into that... people who are too stupid to own a computer calling you for four hours...doesn't that sound like a wonderful job??

Anyway... Update...
trip cancelled... and/or postponed.... depends on the reason why I was going in the first place... so gonna do some different stuff this weekend.... sounds like the movies are in on Friday... and on Saturday.. not sure yet...Sunday... hmm not sure about that either....

Tomorrow is a different story... got a whole day planned... wake up.... be hot in my apartment...catch a hot bus...go downtown...walk over get my nails done while sweltering the whole time...wait for Raistlan out in the hot sun...catch a hot bus over to Jewlzie's house...hope that Jewlzies house isn't too hot....watch a bunch of people get their hair done by Jewlz...and get my hair done as well.... hopefully I can get a pic of it when I'm done so that y'all can see it iffin' ya want... lol
If I can't get a pic of it... then I'll just have to describe it to y'all :D

So yes it's that time of the year again that the fat white pastey chick from Canada will do nothing but complain about the heat...

too hot to type anymore... blecch

2 comments:

Laura said...

Its miserable here in NJ too....sweltering, humid, muggy, ewwwwww

rfun6 said...

Hows my Tig ole Bitties