Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm a Joker, I'm a Smoker, I'm a Midnight Toker...

Canadians are so friendly....

How friendly are they...

Well.... they're so friendly that they are willing to share all kinds of things with you...

out partying on Friday night... it was Jewlzie's birthday and it was pretty much the last day of my training.... so chugging down coolers from 12:45am to 2:30am... got a bit drunk... lol
there was a group of us... we went to HD (Heavy Duty Pizzeria) there was 7 of us from work... so there was 3 of us inside HD and the others were outside... we were being goofy and lifting our shirts and exposing our bras thru the pizza places doors... well there was two guys inside the pizzeria place that we had no idea who they were... they left before the three of us....

The three of us walked out side to one of these guys looking at me and saying "will you show us your tits if he shows you his third testicle?"
damn near died laughing...
shrugged... sure why not... lol
and sure as shit he had an itty bitty third testicle... but man he had a wide dick... whew...
so I stepped up... looked around and flashed them....
all I hear is a guy saying to Raistlan "man you are lucky dude...do you ever drown in those"
lmao

**********
So onto Monday....
most everyone knows that I have Mondays off....
Anyway this past Monday (yes yesterday) Raistlan and I went to the bank with my mother...
I was under the impression that if the bank agent told us that we would have to get a co-signer for a mortgage that my mom was going to see if she could do that...
appraently i was misled... she told us no (the bank agent)... credit... blah blah blah.... so she went on to say we would need a co-signer and all that stuff...
I was waiting my mom to step up... and was yet again shown that apparently my mom doesn't always do what she says...
but anyway... long story short... we didn't get the mortgage we wanted...
we were told that if we straightened out or credit a bit we could be pre-approved for a mortgage of 132 grand... well isn't that nice... all I wanted was 100 grand...
what was worse is she started sounding like my mom... telling us to do up a budget and blah blah blah... I was very quick to let her know that I didn't need her advice about that sort of stuff...

They need to stop giving credit cards to college kids with no jobs... they fuck up their credit big time...
Any person who has a teenager right now... do not let them get a credit card when they go to college....
I know I was an idiot... now I do... didn't think I was an idiot then... just thought it was free money... BA HA HA.... now it may take me over a year in order to straighten all the crap out because of it...

So needless to say.... I was/am extremely disappointed...

If you'd like to help pay off my credit card stupidity... just go ahead and click on the donate button over there ------>

lol

So today I shall send Joey an email about the car...
to see if he is ready to unhand it...

If we can't buy a house... then God Damnit we're buying a car!!

thats it!

2 comments:

Moon said...

Awe Rae, I am sorry you guys didn't get a morgage. Hopefully this time next yr the results in trying will be different.
Yay for the car project...Chris and I are rooting for you.

Minkey girl said...

LOL to the 3 testicles bit.