Wednesday, May 11, 2005

America. Made In China

WE LOST THE FROG!!!

I was woken up this morning by Raistlan telling me that he could not see the frog in his tank...and that he had to go catch the bus...

Not a good way to wake up...


All day I was walking around watching where I step...and constantly ask "Kayleb did you eat the frog?!?" to the cat... and telling Keenan that if he sees it too let me know and not to touch it...

we have no idea how it got out of the tank.... after the last scare that it got out... we put a plant (a small one) on top of the lid... the lid was on and plant still on it as of this morning....

so we have no idea how it would have gotten out...

so now I have to explain that to an 8 year old.... eek!

3 comments:

Lou Lou said...

Sadly i have no advice for this matter. Having never owned a froggy before, advice on excaped hamsters yes, but i doubt a frg would like a chimney!

Laura said...

We had a frog that was a master of escape! I dont know how they do it - but they are determined!

Bone said...

Never had a frog either. I also lost a hamster once, for a few hours. His name was Bubba. My sister was little and she wasn't good at naming pets.