Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Here Comes The Sun...

I miss you guys too... lol... I have been able to keep in some sort of touch with you guys... but I must correct something... I was talking about the Pagan community ;) not my little online community... you guys have always been here :D

Well it's looking very grim for Raistlan and I to get a mortgage....*sigh* was talking to some mortgage broker guy today... you know those guys who get people mortgages even if the bank says no... yeah well he said "oh I'm so sorry your credit is so bad that even with a co-signer I don't think you'll get it... you pay off this this and this and I'll be able to help you out" ....so yeah that really reassures me... but at least he's nice enough to send us the credit reports so I can actually see whats on them...

So... yeah I'm really rather down about this...

Did a reading the other night... presently... will have to make some large self sacrifices... so we'll see what happens...

Well I'm back in training again as of tonight... yippee... so thats nine months at the company and this will be the fifth training session I've had to go thru... *sigh* 4pm til midnight again this time... feckin wonderful... oh yeah and I'll be in it until Saturday... yay! just what I want to be doing on a Saturday night... hanging out at work...

*sigh* anyway off to get ready for work...

1 comment:

Lou Lou said...

you'll work it out,
and then the sun will hold you in a hug and make you smile again