Sunday, May 01, 2005

Where Are You Going Too....

where have I been? where am I going? what am I doing? what have I done?

well I'm sure you don't want to know all the details.... I've been to Medieval Times in Toronto... would love to go back that was more fun then one person should be allowed to have... while eating their entire meal with their hands/fingers...and screaming at the top of their lungs ;)

Happy Birthday Pam...... yeah her birthday was on the 21st of April....

Obi went away toFrance and left Moon lonesome yet understanding while he was gone...he must have had a great time seeing his kids... so I got to hang out with Moon for a few days...thanks for keeping me company Moon...

I was/am (til Tuesday) am back in training for the dreaded CC campaign that I've never wanted to go back to.... *sigh* my training schedule has been the opposite of Raistlan...his was 8am to 4 pm and mine has been 4pm to 12 am...needless to say I saw him for about 10 minutes a day at the call centre.... *sigh* so we made the most of this past weekend.... oh yeah you know it sex!! woo hoo... *ahem* sorry where was I? oh yeah....

So I've filled out for our passports so that we can go into the states... this is stupid that they've done this...

I got called a "dumbass coward Canadian" the other day.... umm ok considering that doesn't quite make sense...but it was said to me by an American... now I've prided myself on the fact that I have quite a few American friends and that we get along famously.... but this was the most American thing to say....
I understand that there are people in the states that wish we had of backed the states up when they decided to go against the UN... but does that mean you should blame all Canadians...should you take it out on all of us... what have we ever done to you to make you so ...so...so... defensive all the time... oh...wait... Are you still upset about that time in the 1800's when we kicked your ass?? oh c'mon we've forgotten about it... well not completely but we don't hold it against you.... we understand that you were young and didn't know any better... but thats why we had to beat you down like red headed step children (no offense Sue and Shan) and burn your white house to the ground.... blecch... to all the Americans that act like crazy arrogant assholes.... Fuuuuuck You!

To all my American friends...sorry you had to witness that... LOL

Went to the Blue Ghost Tunnel..... that was fun... we will be going back.... especially to get more pics...

I'm tired of typing... maybe I'll get to updating more often....

Happy May ;)

5 comments:

rfun6 said...

see if you had one of those dresses like im making it would be good for that medieval fair thingy. Oh you would look so cute. Ok I don't think you like the word cute. scratch that. You would look so fetching, Tig ol bitties hanging out of the top bust thing and long hair hanging down your back. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a step child???

wahhhhhhhh!

Sadly this past week Maybe and I witnessed some not-so-nice American tourist behaviour whilst we were in Niagara Falls. Unfortunately they epitomized the typical stereo-type of a loud mouthed, pushy, obnoxious American. I am just sooo glad I have good online American friends to know that this is the exception and not the rule.

Silly Old Bear said...

I love to see the jousting!!!

Oh, and the eating with the hands thing, it's like having hundreds of my kids all around me...

Moon said...

AWE Rae,,,thanks so much for spending time with me,,I really enjoyed being in chat with u and a few others, again, it also helped pass the time while Chris was away...as u can see, I havent been on much since he got home lol, been um busy hehe
Also I have to agree about the typical stereotype loud mouthed american, we see them all the time live or on chat..they abound...I am comforted by the fact that I have many american friends that prove that the opposite is also true....

london cokehead said...

Yep , you are definitely cute !!!!