Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm A Little Teapot...Short And Stout..... Stout??

So yeah I'm fuckin pissed...

Yahoo is being a dick head.. it's hard to try to chat with the few people I still chat with... when Yahoo is going on and off and on and off...

I've changed my password because apparently someone knew my password... because I was sitting here on yahoo and all of a sudden a message pops up saying... you have been logged off of yahoo messenger because you have logged onto another machine.... so I had to change that... *sigh*

so if any of the people that I talk to on yahoo are reading this... my MSN has been working just fine :D send me an email and I'll add ya to my MSN list...

If you had to choose.... would you sleep with Donald Trump or Conan O'Brien??

I would have to choose Conan O'Brien :D

update on the frog.... he's still gone... I'm pretty sure the cat ate him...
I did tell Gambit about him being gone and how I thought that maybe Kayleb ate him... all he did was walk over to the cat look him straight in the face and said "did you eat my frog??"
yeah it was cute....
Talking about Gambit... his soccer team won 1st in their division and Gambit won the MVP trophy on his team... so I was a proud mama on Saturday.... which faded pretty fast on Sunday when he broke Nana's clothes line.... you know those ones that are a pole and theres a square web of line... yeah he broke off the pole near the bottom... *sigh* I felt so bad... and apologized so many times to Nana...

my sister and I since we first decided we wanted tattoos said we would go the same day and get them... well that went out the window... she went and got hers on thursday afternoon :(

Oh well...

so here I sit talking to a couple of people on msn... and I'm thinking... why would anyone want to go see the Star Wars that just came out... we all know how it's going to end... Darth Vader dies... almost 30 years ago

But I have a headache so now I'm going to bed...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Im not fond of yahoo either...sheesh

when I went for my tattoo - I called my sister right afterwards and she told me that my father was going to freak out! And I was 30 at the time!!! LOL So what do you want to get?

The Witch Doctor said...

It's a tribal piece that a friend of mine did for me...
I'm still trying to figure out where to put it...LOL
it would look good on across my shoulders, on my lower back or as an arm band, or around my ccalf or thigh or even ankle... see why I haven't gotten it yet... LOL