Wednesday, May 18, 2005

All By Myself....

I'm feeling forgotten.... unimportant...out of touch....

I've sent a few of my friends emails to see how they are... and too see what they've been up to lately...

Apparently.. people haven't really been touch with each other a whole lot... I was affliated with a whole community... but then the centre of the community disappeared and everyone has been kind of floundering ... trying so hard to keep it together... unfortunately it hasn't been working... it has been failing.. I know it's not all my fault... it's really no one's fault... but some have been trying harder then others....

hopefully we'll be able to think of something to help this community out....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya girlie - I miss it too.

Moon said...

hey! I didn't get an e-mail ...and I miss our bunch too...I do try sometimes to get us up and going , just doesn't seem like anyone else wants that at the same times I try I guess.
BTW we havent been online in the last 2 days cause we were out DRIVING the new car hehe...put a pic of it in the blog read what happened, arg!!

Laura said...

sometimes life just gets in the way....I dont get to touch base with the people I enjoy as much...but I always think about them. And we will catch up again when things settle down