Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Cheese Grommit!

My baby turned 5 years old on Friday... wow how time flies...

had a very small birthday party for him on sunday...

I've found that he shares a like for something that I do as well... Wallace & Grommit
a friend of mine introduced me to them a few years ago... when I saw the game cube game of them I HAD to have it, when I saw that a movie was coming out I had too go see it... Keenan has loved them as well... so Grandma for his birthday bought him the 2 dvd set of Wallace & Grommit... three shorts from a few years ago on one dvd... the movie on the other... we're both tickled pink!!

not much else happening...

got a phone call last night that Gambit has come down with the chicken pox... so I've kept Keenan home today just incase... and informed his school that he was exposed to them and to let all the other parents know since he was at school yesterday... now he's sad because he won't be able to go to his swimming lessons...
He's drowning his sorrows by watching W & G ... lol

I've been feeling like ass... hence why I haven't been around lately... I can't wait til May gets here...

On a good note I sent out a fax to the business community in the area asking about possibly sponsorships or donations for the concert coming up in June... so far have had a good response... makes me feel good... just hope that some of them can really step up and sponsor us some monies...*keeping fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Moon said...

Happy bday to the munchkin!!
This is gonna sound weird, but I hope your other one actually gets the chicken pocs....When my neighbours daycare had a few kids with it, I exposed Cleo to it as soon as possible to get it over with...she was 5 I believe..but then your done..(always exceptions but for the most part ppl only get it once)...
specially boys...get it over with. Chickenpocs in adults is a violent illness and alot more dangerous, and with men, it can easily cause sterility.