Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Look What I Can Do....

I have some great news...

I'm going back to school... it's been discussed for the last couple of months... I found a financial backer :D

so I'm all registered for the first course of my program... It's a Psychology course... which I'll be taking a bunch of them... so that I can become a counsellor of sorts... it will take me longer doing it one course at a time... but if thats what it takes... I start on May 1st... I'll be in class Mon and Wed's 6:30pm to 9:30pm.... surprised that I start before my surgery... yeah me too... but I'm sick of putting my life on hold because of this... that and I like to think that I'm not going to die... so yeah...

also by me starting school... I won't be attending anymore meetings on monday :D
tee hee hee

2 comments:

Moon said...

whoooo hooo, right on!!! I am so happy for you!!.

Anna said...

I'm really very proud of you hon, this year has been one of obstacles and stepping stones for you.

You are doing a fabulous job handling everything that's come your way. Keep moving forward no matter how small those steps get at times they will still lead you where you want to go.

I think you're awesome.