Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cogeco Fucks Seahorse Ass With Turtle Dick!

quick update... oh wait first gotta get this out of the way so that he can continue on with his day... Squasha Bug you are a sexy beast!

no cable... cogeco sucks major goat ass...

Keenan... loves his swimming lessons... not liking school as much... starts outdoor soccer soon

Gambit... got the chicken pox... survived the pox... loving soccer... almost finished indoor, starts outdoor soon

Raistlan... in training for a new campaign... will be working old campaign as well as new campaign... best hubby in the world... working hard...

Me... started school yesterday... it was awesome... can't wait til tomorrow... anxious/nervous/scared about the 17th... it's sneaking up on us... hate having to come to the library to do my shiznit that needs to be done... once I get everything back up and running at home with cable I'll post a much better up date...

If ya have my number and ya feel like calling me... by all means... I get bored sometimes... if ya don't have it and ya want it and I actually like you and know you... feel free to ask for it...

Paulie... I have some stuff for you... gimme a call we'll go do coffee or something... ;)

If y'all didn't know I've expanded my life over to myspace as well... yeah just what the net needs... more of my ugly mug on it... well actually right now my profile pic is of a dog on myspace... but you catch my drift...

Anyway... gotta run now...

No comments: