Friday, May 05, 2006

Boys That Make Me Hot

Before we get to the post title.... Ooooo Squasha you are soooo sexy.... (ok you can go about your day now)

Ok so what is it with me and Eastern European men.... or men that have Eastern European backgrounds... I wonder if thats because technically thats where my relatives came from...hmm... anyway... this guy is so hot to me...


I can't pinpoint one thing... about him that does it... or a few others that I know or have seen...

I bring it to light because... well theres a guy who has a son in my sons class that looks like Stan (guy in the pictures) but is much closer to 35 or so years old... and man he's fairly hot... to me...

Some would say these guys that I would love to climb on look dumb or awkward... I think thats part of it... I'm not sure.. but they sure do make me hot ;)

Ok so that was my typical girl post... my I love boys post... you know whats funny... Raistlan does npt look anything like that ... lmao
maybe I'll write about something more earth shattering later or tomorrow

No comments: