Monday, May 08, 2006

Internets Back

So I said that as soon as I got internet back, that I'd get back on here and do a right and proper post... so here it goes you asked for it...

first some news that I haven't let too many people in on... I haven't spoken to my Krammit since the beginning of April or so... we had a misunderstanding that neither one of us seems to be biting the bullet for and making that first phone call...
I do miss my Krammit... but do not try to give me any advice on the situation... just cause you don't know :P so there... lol

secondly on Tuesday the 9th I'll be going for all my pre-admin shite up in Toronto... yay... *note- thats a half hearted yay*

My mom is taking me up on Tuesday to find out whats going and what exactly is gonna happen...

next week I'm not sure how the hell I'm getting to Toronto... *laughing* surgery date is finally here... but because of bills and rent... I have no money to get there... oh the irony of it all... lol

Poor Raistlan he's so stressing out about how we're going to get there and how he's going to eat while there... I understand that thats his way... but me... I'm like ... enh we'll figure something out I'm sure... can't afford to stress about it... might have to call in a couple of favours and create a couple of IOU's... we'll see...

Mothers Day is coming up... and I will probably not see either of my chidren on that day... kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

One highlight... coming up at the end of the week Squasha will be flying back here for a visit... hopefully I'll be able to get up to actually see him... for more then just a couple hours at a Tim Horton's at 1am... lmao

Oh yeah we told Cogeco to stick it... so we no longer have Cable Internet we have DSL... blecch... seems... soooo slow... lol

"I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you."

No comments: