Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What A DAy For A Day Dream...

Robbing an extremely broke Paul to pay a Peter is becoming tiresome...
anyone who calls me on a regular basis might have to wait a bit for our next phone conversation... *sigh*
I hate this infamous two step that I've been doing...
the Ketchup game as we lovingly refer to it... is becoming overrated...

On a brighter note Keenan went to his first swimming lesson last night... I believe his remark to my mother on the phone when he came home last night was, and I quote 'swimming lessons are awesome'
whew... being around this much water I'm thankful that he's liking it... I think all kids need swimming lessons...
He was scared all week that he wasn't going to like it, kept telling everyone that he was scared of the water... it also helped that when we got there we found out that one of his little guy friends from school was in his class...so that made him happy... it also made him Happy to find out that James and him were the only two boys and that they have 4 little girls in their class...

And for all those people sitting there reading this and saying... how can she complain about not having money for her phone bill and then turn around and talk about swimming lessons... not that I have to answer to you people who are that judgemental... however... his granfather paid for the swimming lessons... so there :P now you wouldn't happen to have about 500 bucks I could have would ya :P I'd ask if I could borrow it... however... yeah... then I'd just have to steal from Paul to pay you...

Anyway, not much else... Keenans birthday is on Friday... my baby'll be 5 already... *cries*
I'll keep ya up to date as to whether or not he's even gonna get a party, at this rate its not looking good...

No comments: