Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blog Worthy

there are moments in life now that when they happen I sit back and look at the situation and say.. now that was blog worthy...

sometimes it's good things... sometimes its not so good things...

and today I have a good thing and a not so good thing to tell y'all about...

Let's start with the good thing...

Went to see Jewlz yesterday and she worked her magic on me and did my hair for me... yay!!

7.5 hours at the salon and it was worth it... just for the fact that I'm much cooler (temperature wise :P)

There's me with my new doo :D See I can be cute sometimes :D

ok so that was the good news....

on to the not so good blog worthy news...

last night after I went and picked up Raistlan from work... he was trying to make sure that the A/C was in the window correctly because it had started leaking inside the apartment... well his hands and himself were getting wet from handling it and I think you can see where this is going... yes he accidently dropped the A/C out the window and it landed with a loud crash on the neighbours front porch... Raistlan had the cord in his hand... *sigh*
So I am sitting here right at this moment... completely naked with a fan blowing on me... sweating my ass off...
I don't blame him.. not like he blames him.. it was an accident after all... not like he threw it out the window... I just don't really wanna hear what my mom is gonna have to say after all this... she bought it for us last year when it went on sale...

Oh yeah and did I mention that when the landlady got the roof done last year they didn't do it right and theres no vents in the roof and I'm on the top floor of the building... the a/c in the bedroom is working double time and a half...poor wittle guy can barely keep my bedroom cool...

So alas... I am here and I am Hot. ;) but not as hot as I could be if my hair wasn't done :P


Everyone help me out here and tell Raistlan not to beat himself up about it... ;) Cause we all loves him...

8 comments:

rfun6 said...

yep I like your hair. But I always thought you are cute no matter how you wear you hair. LOL.... tell Raistlan that the air conditioner was an accident. Dont beat himself up over it.

:)

Anna said...

I toldja yesterday that I'm not a fan of braided hair but it's looks really good on you. Cutie!

Sorry about the a/c mishap, Fry Guy, it was an accident hon. You all do your best to stay cool.

Perfect timing on the braids ;).

*hugs*

The Witch Doctor said...

Skyye- Thanks!! thats where I feel lucky, I'm extremely good friends with a hairdresser, she and I met at Screwcomm and she decided to go back to doing hair but she didn't charge me anything. We use the barter system ;) lol
Maybe if Jason could ever get over the weirded outness that he has... then maybe I could come down and do yours ;)

Squirrels- Thanks hun. He just doesn't like watching me suffer thru the heat... you know me I gets to be a cranky girl ;)

Anna- Thanks to you to hun. I guess I'm gonna have to live with the fact people think I'm cute...lol Hope you have a good weekend hun and try not to miss John too much. ;) hugs


hrnnwi

Raistlan said...

First it was my fault... and now Rae has to suffer... :(

but on a better side of things .. the guy next to me today at Screwcomm got the best threat ever.... he was told br the "Dr" he was talking to on the phone that she was going to "Blog our client to death" and we would all be out of jobs. ROFLMAO

Moon said...

WTF do u mean cute SOMETIMES!, YA GOOBER your always cute. The braids do look awesome on you too.
Poor Ry I am not surprised he is beating himself up for it, Chris and him are similar in temperment..Chris would be scowling at himself for hours on end, EVEN after telling him to take it easy, its ok, we will live etc...Ry we all lubs you..give yourself a break buddy.

Anonymous said...

sexy sexy rae even from vegas you rock

Anonymous said...

Rae, I love the braids. It would not work on me, but we can not all be as cute and lucky as you!

Bone said...

Your hairstyle looks very cute and young.

Sorry about the AC. At least you do still have one.