Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Talk About The Long Road Home...

So it's Tuesday...
I'm not packed (big surprise) I've not done any laundry (no surprise) I've not cleaned my apartment (really no big surprise) and I leave in 3 days... but my mother in law will be here in two... she's is the uber clean freak... me not so much...

So tonight will be the flight of the bumble bee clean up of the apartment collecting the laundry that needs to be done... packing the kids bags... hopefully tomorrow will be the trek down to moms after swimming lessons to do laundry, get Gambit to his soccer game and hopefully taking the gay duo to mom's so that she can watch them for me while I'm gone... who knows... called yesterday and left a message on her machine... 24 hrs later... still waiting for a call back.... *nods*

hopefully as long as everything goes according to my plans... the van'll be packed on Thursday night, the kids will be leaving on Friday after their swimming lessons and I'll be picking Raistlan at 4pm and leaving...
we'll be going a different route then mapquest suggested... we'll be going from St Catharines to Windsor over the Ambassador Bridge into Detroit grabbing the I75 and going south for a good 14 hours... hopefully meet up with Red and continuing down to Valdosta... staying there for a week (providing they don't get sick of us before that) then we're contemplating making the trek to South Carolina and maybe going home via the I95... but we'll see how it goes... if we do that we'd probably hit almost every state on the east coast... *laughing* I said almost... sheesh... :P

Anyway I gotta run to the store... need something for dinner...

2 comments:

Moon said...

I hope u get everything done and u have a safe and awesome trip!! take lots of pics to share with us afterwards..will miss u but will come to your blog often to touch the screen and count the minutes till your return........ok, maybe not that bad but will still miss ya lol

Amanda said...

Hold up, I75, What all states ya going through, cause Im thinking Kentucky is on the way.