Saturday, August 12, 2006

Fine! I'll Post Damnit!

So I've been catching a whole lotta flack this week because I haven't posted anything here...
There's really nothing to say really... So I'll start with whatever comes to my head...

Moonie and Chris were in Niagara Falls for their honeymoon... so since I live about 15 minutes from there they invited us out for dinner.. we went to the Rainforest Cafe... had some good eats and some good treats... it was awesome, thank you so much Moonie and Chris, we had a great time with you guys and your view from your room... was fucking awesome... ;) hope ya got some pictures...
We were invited back the next day with the midgets to go swimming... had a great time in the pool... won't bore you with the details of what happened after swimming.. just know Moon and Chris that I am SOOOOo sorry for his actions... he did apologize later and was able to have the present you got for him.. and they loved them.. thank you so much. I love you guys it was great to see you again.

We're going on vacation.. yes you heard that correctly Raistlan and I are going on vacation... wanna know where... Georgia... sure why not it's the middle of August during the hottest summer on record here so we figured we'd head south :D bloody brilliant eh ;) yeah well we want too so there...
we'll be there for a week at the end of August... yay!!

enh.. I don't feel like posting anything else... sorry thats all ya get folks

1 comment:

Moon said...

We really enjoyed going to that resturant and spending time with u and the kids the next day! Even got a laugh when Gav wanted to stay in our room NAKED lol...