Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Steak and BJ Day...

So I was gonna unplug for the day....

as you can see that didn't happen... partly because I work on the computer... and because of the rain... I was going to take the lil drunken monkeys out today... but it's raining... very appropriate for the mood I'm in today... gray and overcast day... gray and overcast mood...

Like ancient bruises
I'm awake and feel the ache
But I wish I'd see a field below
I wish I'd see a field below

I wish I'd see your face below
I wish I'd hear you whispering low
But you don't live downtown no more
And everything must come and go

So for my overcast mood, I've logged into every messenger service I have and am visible to see if there's anyone who wants to chat... maybe help keep me busy today...

come into my world
I've got to show show show you
come into my bed
I've got to know know know you

I have dreams of orca whales and owls
but I wake up in fear
you will never be my, you will never be my fool
will never be my fool

Regina's keeping me company on my wmp...

I must go on standing
You can't break that which isn't yours
I, oh, must go on standing
I'm not my own, it's not my choice

Be afraid of the lame
They'll inherit your legs
Be afraid of the old
They'll inherit your souls
Be afraid of the cold
They'll inherit your blood
Apres moi, le deluge
After me comes the flood

I should probably get up and clean up the apartment for a bit... yeah I know yuck it up...

Don't tell your mother that you are afraid
Don't tell your lover that your heart might break
Don't tell your gods that you no longer believe
Because as soon as you say it out loud they will leave you
And you will miss them oh so bad
And you will wait for their return
And you will wish they were your own
But gods that have left you will never grace your home

*sighs* it's only 9:30 in the morning and I already wanna call it quits on today and go back to bed until tomorrow comes a long...

You don't know what love is till you see her standing there
A web of skin and nails and hair
And bones and bones
And thoughts rush in and
Arch your head, you think you are alive
But you are dead, you keep
On driving in your car asleep...

So I'm supposed to be working... either cleaning or actually working... I just can't seem to get motivated...

And I have walked these streets so long
There ain't nothing right, there ain't nothing wrong
But the little wet tears on my baby's shoulder
The little wet tears on my baby's shoulder

Lady lights a cigarette, puffs away, no regret
Takes a look around, no regrets, no regrets
Stretches out like branches of a poplar tree
She says, i'm free
Sings so soft as if she'll break, says
I can sing this song so blue
That you will cry in spite of you
Little wet tears on your baby's shoulder
Little wet tears on your baby's shoulder

So as the title says... It's Steak and BJ Day... so if you go out there and slaughter a cow and guys go ahead and eat it while someone takes your meat ;) or ladies... go on out and find a cock to gobble on and then eat up a nice juicy steak... :)
Yes this is a mans holiday... however ladies you got your chocolate and romance last month... so... give it up ;)

I have to get out of here...

laterz

No comments: