Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Last Three Weeks

Mornin'
As I sit here and eat my Georgia peach and drink my Florida OJ I can't help but realize...
Most people when they're not feeling well
it usually lasts about a week if you're really sick maybe 3 days if it's just a bug, longer then a week and you get worried.

As of this coming Thursday it will be 3 weeks since I went to prompt care at t he hospital because the pain in my throat was so bad that I was actually crying.
So that means it's been 3 weeks today that I woke up with a sore throat.

So three weeks later here I sit, nose still stuffed, throat still raspy, right ear - can't hear very well.
I've gone through apprx 5 boxes of tissue, have had to take naps during the day from fatigue, gone through a bottle of Ibuprofen and a script of anti biotics (which most ladies know what comes from that) and I can still barely taste my food.

Then again I'm just thankful that I can eat solid foods again.

So that's where I've been... and what I've been up too...

1 comment:

Moon said...

Well damn, I'm sorry u are feeling so crappy, and me thinks u will have to go back to see a doc...it's not normal for u to be this sick still...
hugs buddy, hope u feel better soon.