Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm Stupid...

It's a wonder how a guy who's only known me about 2 weeks could possibly know what I need over a guy who has known me for 5 years and another that has for 10 years...

Yesterday I went for my last road test for my drivers license... I've had my license for just a bit over 5 years but hadn't finished all the tests. My license came up for renewal and in order to renew it I had to get that last test done. *sighs* Well I failed.

Yep.. me... the one who's favourite past time is driving... the one who's driven to Montreal... to Georgia... and all over the freaking place... failed my drivers test.

Which means... I lost my license.

No it's not that strict... it's a case of because my license had expired before I did the test I got an extension and this was the do or die kinda thing.

Well as I said... I failed. So had no license.

Oh I can start the process all over again if I want... and have $200... beginners (written) and 1st road test - $125 Exit test - $75...

Well I've been told a few times... Don't stress... It's not the end of the world... *nods*

Ya know.. I realize this... but I should be allowed the time to beat myself up about this... even if I'd like to do it for a couple of days...

So I will stop stressing, and I will continue on, and the world shall not crumble... But I will now lose control of where I go and how long I'm there and when I want to go...

*shrugs*

Let me freak about this for however I deem necessary... honestly this is not the straw that has broken this camels back.

*sighs* I had something else to say but I just don't have it in me...
See ya around

No comments: