Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bloody Hell...

Aw it's so nice to see that I still have two loyal readers left even with the long pauses between posts.

I really didn't have anything else to say except that I WANT WARM WEATHER!!!
It's -13 degrees here and thats a biting cold wind when it hits your face...just a might bit cold if I do say so myself...

I've been on a Gordon Ramsay kick this week... I've always been a fan watching whatever show is on that he's in... he may have a wicked temper and it shows quite obviously... but he has such a passion for food that just makes him sexy as hell ; )

So I've been on this kick of watching all the shows I think he's ever been in or made - that Raistlan's been noticing that I'm picking up some of the chef's vocabulary... lol

; ) Thanks for sticking with me girls ; )

3 comments:

Anna said...

I have dry spells between posts too. It's always nice to have an update and hear you're doing well.

So does that mean you'll be cooking us up some new recipes anytime soon?

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for warmer weather either. It was -27 this morning in Ottawa.

Moon said...

I have actually enjoyed getting back into good cooking ..the only thing I lack is a way to keep an eye on the tv a I cook, when u have lots of chopping to do ect and trying to keep an ear open to the show u were watching before u started......I know I am being rediculous but hey lol