Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So here I sit in bed, sick as well... well lets just say I'm tired of my ass... so now's a good a time as any to give some sort of update on whats up over here...

hmm I got fired from a job that I hadn't been at for two years because of their staff... I started a new one and found out that the woman running the place is a huge hypocritical megalomaniac who lies to people and uses them for money... so yeah that didn't work out well...


Raistlan goes for surgery next week on his face to fix his nasal passages or some such... his machine is working quite well with keeping him alive each night... just have to yell at him each night to put it on...

We're hoping to find a nice house to move to soon... as we've been talking about expanding the clan again...

As for the current members of said clan... littlest is doing great in grade one, he's becoming a very compassionate little manchild... oldest is excelling in grade 5 doing mostly grade 6 work...
Both are looking to move forward in school with no problems...

Raistlan and I decided a couple weeks ago to go and get ourselves all punctured together... we got our right eyebrows pierced... yep how cutsie ... but thats us ; )

talking about piercings there's 5 more on my agenda ... hopefully by the end of the year I'll have those and at least one of my tats...

hair's dyed an extremely dark red...

I'm looking to go back to school and get some sort of piece of paper that says that I know the things I know so that I can do the things I want to do...

Lions is getting busy again... couple conventions coming up... one here and another in Toronto...
Heading down to Tennessee in June for another convention, not for Lions...

Was nice getting together with friends this past weekend, old and new... ones that I wish I could get together with on a more regular basis...

Got some long distance put on the phone so I can call people I've been out of touch with for way too long now....

other than that not too much else to say... boring existence I lead it seems...

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wait...huh, Newcom fired you after two years, were you technically on leave or something for that long and does that mean you can collect unemployment now?