Friday, February 15, 2008

School...??

Friend of mine said "Go get your education" when I made a remark about not quite sure what I was going to do since I'm unemployed right now.

So I decided I would... I'd go through a program that I would enjoy doing after I finish the course load... you know that whole labour of love thing... it'll be tough but worth it in the end...

So I've started the ball rolling and have the support of the wonderful man that loves me :-* thanks honey...

I must admit though... I forgot how many little fees are to just applying for college... transcript fees, application fees, other fees that I'm still not quite sure what exactly they are for... all to find out if I can be in a program next January... oh yeah we're talking doing all this almost a year in advance... I would have preferred a fall start but it seems that the course has a waiting list. Which I'll get put onto but will pretty much look at it that I'd start in January.

2 years of college ... nothing says I'm gonna be 30 like going and finally getting an education...

However, trying to be the responsible person... it'll take me the rest of this year to save up the money needed for tuition... so ... maybe it's a good thing.
I know the rest of the year will go by quickly.

So there we have it the ball or balls if you would are starting to roll and get in motion for me to go back to school for a full course load.

But now... dinner.

2 comments:

Anna said...

That is wonderful hon!

I'm happy to hear you decided to go for it, you'll do great. You do have a special man there, he's always so supportive of everything you do and wants you to be happy.

Give my love to Ry and the boys.

*hugs*

Moon said...

whooo hooo good for u!!!