Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Why Can't We Not Be Sober?

Nothing says 'Hey Don't Forget You're A Parent' ...like...


So the man comes home and I haven't been feeling well all day... was in bed when he got home with the kidlet...
So being the ever loving and caring man that he is, he comes into the bedroom and lays down with me to cuddle... to make me feel better... and apparently to cop a feel as he did...

So the boychild goes out to play on the computer after telling me about his day... the man and I get all cuddly and close and start talking about how we need to get the bills changed for the new house and blah blah blah...

So I start playing with him a bit as we're chatting... and after a few minutes we quirk our eyebrows at each other and get that mischievous look upon our faces... I take a quick glance toward the door... we both know that once the boychild gets on the computer he's there for hours if we let him...

Mid day coitus can be such fun... right... *chuckles* I end up straddling him... not unusual even if the boy child was going to the bathroom and walking by... Mommy sits on Daddy when she gives him a massage too... ;) So yeah... anyway... we do our thing... fairly quickly I may add... but not quite realizing that hey... as we finished up it kinda sounded like someone was coming into the bedroom...

Still breathing heavy and partially naked (we were at least under the covers) suddenly there is a seven year old on my back thinking that mommy and daddy are playing 'pile up'... (go ahead I'll wait for you to all laugh)

he proceeds to announce "Pile Up!! I'm on mommy, mommy's on daddy and daddy's on the bed! I win!"

*insert omfg face on both man and I here*

*laughs*

So yes nothing reminds you more that you're still a parent like the small voice of a child yelling pile up when trying to be all romantic in the middle of the day...

1 comment:

Lana Gramlich said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! We're going to the new Insectarium tomorrow & wandering around the French Quarter a bit. Most of that's more for Charles' birthday, of course (his is the day after mine.) I don't really celebrate mine. We had a good enough time for our anniversary yesterday, anyway. ;) Peace & love!