Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Two New Babies...

Well it's time to make the announcement....

We have two new babies and they've arrived safe and sound and are here at home now... My christmas present to the man this year was going to be a new kitten... and in my time of shopping around to find the perfect little kitten for him I found two... After much consideration and trying to figure which of the two kitties I would get for him I finally asked which one he would want if he could have one... unfortunately it was not the same one that I had picked for him... I wanted the little black short haired one... he of course wanted the little grey fluff ball... So being the great compromisers that we are... We Got Both... So I'm proud to introduce you all to our new babies...




Sitting on daddy's shoulder is Imhotep (aka Fluffy Face)


Chewing on the ribbon on Mommy's pants Onyx (aka Nyx aka Onny)

I'm sure you'll here more about them as time goes on... Onyx was a christmas present to me from the man and Imhotep was a present from me to the man... at least that's what we've told the kids... *chuckles*

No comments: