Saturday, August 08, 2009

And the Northern girls, with the way they kiss...

So I noted how it was odd about the whole me craving fish when I don't really like already right...?

Well I've now cleaned/eaten the house of all it's fish products that I've bought lately.

So it was I think maybe three or four days ago when I last had some... and of course the cravings still haven't gone away... except now... my brain is playing tricks on me...

I can smell fish in the house... not so much like 'ew dead rotting stinky fish' ...

As I described it to the man... you know the smell of the ocean... how it's that salty fresh breeze that comes off the water that has that live fish smell to it and the warm smell the sand gets... it's not obscene but just faint... yeah... I'm totally smelling the ocean in my house...

(no I haven't bought any new air freshners or anything like that...)

So.. I've gone from just craving fish to smelling the ocean in my house... oh and the last two days I've been singing beach boys songs... I think I'm slowly going insane...

So.... yeah.... any ideas?

No comments: