Thursday, July 30, 2009

Youll Catch Your Death In The Fog...

I'm so sore...

did a bunch of running around yesterday and on the way home was sitting at a stoplight waiting for the light to change... and then there was a bang... a truck hit us in the back end of my friends car...

now it was only a light bump but it was enough of a jar to my system that I'm now really sore today...

thankfully the boychild was fine... I swear kids are made out of boogers and rubber... and my friend who was driving was fine as well... and that makes me happy to know that they're both alright...

The man went with her this morning to take the boychild to his day camp... I was so thankful... especially since besides being in pain... I had been up til 6 in the morning... :)

I'm getting excited... I'm going back to my old stomping grounds this weekend... going to hang out with my Aunt and Uncle... I haven't done that in a long long time... so hoping we all have some fun...

meanwhile... the last four days or so I've been craving fish... which I find odd. Normally I don't like fish very much... and I take an omega 3 supplement that would cure almost any fish craving I swear... *shrugs* I dunno it's strange... normally I'm a growling and snarling carnivore looking for red meat... *chuckles*




No comments: