Wednesday, August 26, 2009

At Worst I Feel Bad For Awhile...

*takes a deep breath*

After a rocky start yesterday afternoon... and hours of worrying, fretting, refiguring... I can now say that Bing is in transit!!

I have never in my life had such a brain fart... after looking at all flight details... or at least I thought all the details... it was soon pointed out that the flights we believed he was supposed to be on today... were actually yesterday... neither one of us even remotely realized it... until he got the cancellation email...

*hangs head* I have NO idea how both of us missed that little (read: HUGE) detail...

But now he is on his way and hopefully somewhere on his way to North Carolina for his final layover before Buffalo...

What really sucks is I woke to find a note from the construction crew down the street saying we'd be without water for pretty much the entire day today...

I'm craving soup :(

Also woke up from the weirdest dream... had people in it that I haven't spoken to in a while... made me sad... Squasha ended up with some head trauma, I had to beat up a woman with a golf club, dinner was odd, I can't even begin to explain how weird it was... left me with a bit of an uneasy feeling...

bah too distracted to finish this one...

No comments: