Monday, September 21, 2009

I Love You Oh So Well Enough to Fill Up Heaven Overflow and Fill Hell

I'm supposed to be in bed right now...

I'm leaving here in about 4 hours to go on a road trip down to Memphis TN where I'm going to a conference...

You can see how tired I am right? *chuckles*

I figured since my last post was way back on the 26th of Aug I should probably up date what's happened since.

Bing made it here on the 26th... we ended up having to wait for his fllight to get in... but I tell ya waaaay worth the wait...

He was everything I expected and more... he and I spent the first few days alone which was so uber cool of the man... After the kids and the man got home we all hung out and went to different sites and what not... apparently we did too much because like Murphy's law states and all that... I got really sick... I mean really really sick... however... I have to say that I had the best two men looking after me that anyone could ever have... even though he was sick as well Bing was still trying to get up and do and get stuff for me... the man slept in a different room so that he didn't get as sick as we did... the kidlet even missed two days in the first week of school because he had gotten it as well...
Well I ended up in the hospital the friday that I was supposed to go to the YAMS Womens Weekend... yeah that totally sucked... so ended up in bed for the weekend instead... *sighs* I was really not happy about missing the first womens weekend in over 5 years...
Then even worse... Bing went home... *sighs* I really didn't want him too...

He didn't want to either which was nice to know... guess that means that we're not half bad... he'll be back... and I'm hoping that after he comes back he still thinks we're not half bad... we've been (the three of us) talking about having Bing move in...
I'd really like that... you have no idea how much I would love that...

I love the man... no one on the face of this big ball we live on understands me like he does... and I can't imagine my life without him...

I really should be getting some sleep but I'm so really not enthused about going to TN... I mean it's 3 am and I still haven't finished packing my bags.

Wish me luck...

I love and miss you both.

You said always and forever
Now I believe you baby
You said always and forever
Is such a long and lonely time

No comments: