Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Gonna Muster Every Ounce Of Confidence I Have...

Oh...man...
That's what this state should be called instead of Ohio.

Got into Ohio to where we were going last night and found the house of the people we were staying the night with.
They weren't home.
So we waited on their porch for three hours for them to get here. Just before they got home we ordered pizza from a nearby Domino's that we found online that delivered.
Because you know I got bored prayed and pulled out the laptop to find that they have an unsecured wireless network.... niiiice.

Got in touch with the man and the kidlet to say that we got here. Ordered the pizza online for delivery, and waited.
When she got home she felt bad that we had waited so long and that we ended up ordering pizza to be delivered to their porch.

They were nice enough people, we'll be seeing them again on Sunday when we're coming back through to go home again.

We made pretty good time coming down too. We were over the border at 8am and getting here to their porch at about 2:45ish. that's with stopping for an hour for lunch.
covered about 500 miles.

So we're leaving this morning and heading through West By God Virginia and will just catch Virginia as we deke into Tennessee from the east.

I just finished having the worst shower in the world... water pressure was going in and out and the temperature was going back and forth... I have long semi thick hair and man it was hard to rinse out conditioner with water that felt like a tepid rain shower.

I got to curl up in bed last night and nearly fall asleep on the man... get this... at 10 o'clock. *laughs*
I was so tired from not getting any sleep the day before that I was falling asleep at like 9.
so I retired into the bedroom and skyped him and chatted with him til I nearly passed out. Got out the ipod and listened to probably two songs before falling asleep before 10:30... Yeah how often you hear me telling you that...?

So I didn't get to talk to my Bing last night, that made me a bit sad. But the man kept me company and even got a front row seat to most everything we did via webcam. Even got to wave at the kidlet and show him the view from the porch which btw is a pretty great view if you want to live in the middle of no where surrounded by hills and trees.
Saw some deer munching away on some grass and got to listen to some angry locusts... now that's an interesting sound. It got all real quiet on the porch and then came this sound... reminded me of Deliverance or something...

Anyway... so that was pretty much the first day of the trip... tonight y'all get to hear about the dinner show we're going to and the trials and tribulations of getting there.

oh yeah.. and happy birthday too me... *twirls finger in a whoop dee doo fashion*

I love you my guys.

post soon to those who still actually read this.

oh yeah and freaked me out when I went to Google and it was actually Google.com and not .ca :P

No comments: