Sunday, November 08, 2009

... not even listening to music ...

Sometimes I have one of those days where I sit and wonder all day long why I even bothered to get out of bed...

I know we all have those days...



I woke up to a message to me in my inbox of someone complaining about and talking about someone else. Had to deal with that one.
I then in the midst of my afternoon had the someone else that was referred to in the mentioned message above knock on my door and need to talk about the person who sent the message.
After thinking about the situation I sat down and wrote them both one email, stressing that whatever is going on is not nearly as important as the community that needs them. And should they want to I'm available to talk with both over a tea to get it all straightened out once and for all...

So after that... I log on to some blah-ness on the game... deal with that stuff... realize that I'm not even in a frame of mind to play let's pretend and escape into game time... especially after she decides to page me which leaves me sitting here frowning at my screen going 'wtf does she want?' - he figures she just totally forgot who I was in game... uh huh... sure.

I find myself sitting here clicking on facebook games that have no rhyme or reason and are just mind numbingly boring...while chatting away with Bing... good times... then after a small bout of jealousy rearing up... he's off finding food for over an hour...while I sit here dozing... to have him come back so angry about something that happened while he was afk that he's found that he can't even sit and talk to me because he was so angry he couldn't be coherent... talk about colouring me surprised...

So I've been left with this shitty feeling because of really... everyone else's bad day...

Tomorrow's Sunday... I'm wondering if I should just not chance it and stay in bed until Tuesday... because my Saturday just felt like a Monday... big time...

*sighs* I'm going to bed. fuck this shit.

Te quiero papi ... I love you fry guy ...

No comments: