Monday, May 10, 2010

So I'm sitting here in the temple with my laptop...
I seem to be spending a lot of my time in here as of lately... I find it a lot easier to do stuff for the students if in here... generally this is where I teach lessons each week so when coming up with the next few lessons and doing up the tests for them it comes a lot faster too me... only problem is there is no way to tell time in here... except for on my laptop and I have it so that my task bar hides... it's only a 10" screen so real estate is scarce...

That really wasn't what I was going to tell you about but apparently I needed to say something about it... hmm...

So I still have this horrible cough that has been keeping me awake at night... I'm not too happy about that... I know that generally when I get sick it could potentially last for weeks and months... so I've been trying really hard the last couple of weeks to get rid of whatever this is that is hanging around my chest...

enh my attention is waning I'm going to have to come back to this a bit later on...

No comments: