Friday, May 14, 2010

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay... Awake when I'm asleep

You thought I was joking when I came out of the bathroom logged in to tell you in front of your online friends that I was displeased with what just happened... you laughed it off... you made it seem like it was no big deal... well it was.

I may fall asleep afterward and that might seem like a bad thing, but I fall asleep right after because I'm at a place where I'm content and comfortable, and it usually only happens while you're still around...

To come out of the bathroom to find you on the couch and latched onto your new addiction instead of coming back to bed with me... just reaffirmed what I was already thinking when you said you weren't tired...

IMVU is not the whole world... I was on it as a way to just do nothing with my brain for the night... you were on it when I woke up, you were on it after you came home from the store and while we watched a movie, you were on it straight until we went to bed... and then... afterwards you went out there and sat down and logged on it again rather then coming to cuddle or even just lay in bed with me...

tell me how does that feel... is this pay back for my insomniac episodes where I wouldn't come to bed because I would get frustrated and angry and toss and turn because no matter what I couldn't fall asleep?

And how about you... Mr. get me all set up and then 'ok go have fun I'm going to be over here with someone else'... can't even seem to work up enough oomph to log into WE so that we can rp but you can push me aside so that you can go rp on Spin Dizzy... knowing that I had no idea who anyone was or even what a lot of the commands there are... literally just tossed me in with a pack of wolves... sure I probably could have just logged out and not gone back but I was curious I just didn't realize I would have to meet like 15 others all by myself knowing nothing about the game...

Or how about you... you log in and you tell me all about the gold digging sluts who find you on plenty of fish and how they insult you... and I talk to about how crappy that is... and then totally avoid me for two days... only to find out that yeah you got my messages but you would rather play WoW, then talk to me for a couple of minutes when I need an ear...

What about you... Mr in the fucking country can't even be bothered to pick up a telephone and say 'Hey, I'm here family is great, won't be able to see ya but wanted to say hi' ... and then you wonder why I'm a little bit cold when you finally send me a message a few months later...

And you... I tell you that I really am just going to need a friend and that maybe 'persuing' me could you know take a back burner, since we're so much a like that maybe just maybe I could use someone unbiased to be an ear for me so that I can sort a few things out... you say 'yeah sure Rae no problem I can do that' and then fucking disappear... right yeah... not impressed with you either...

And to the three out of the four of you... you better fucking shape up and get your acts in gear or you're all going to be in for a big surprise... I'm not wasting my time week after week to see the three of you fiddle fucking fart around and not take this shit seriously... I have as you can tell, way more on my plate that could use my attention...

Riiight... and you two... oh yes, you two... fuck off, leave me alone. You don't read my blog and I really don't think I'd care at this point if you did, I'm sick of you two acting like small children who had their ball taken away, you're not the end all and be all, you are not the almighty and all powerful you think you are... get over yourselves and grow the fuck up already, you're older then me for christ's sake...

Can you tell it's been a great week... all I can say is this last week has made me want nothing more then to take this trip next week... omg I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this trip to Reno... only down point is it's only the weekend... but fuck that I'll take what I can get right now...
I miss you...

No comments: