Friday, July 05, 2013

Bloody Hell...

I fucking hate money.

Yeah it's me again complaining about money...

Just got the forms in the mail saying "Hi this is your friendly neighbourhood overlords...err...government... it's time for you to renew your plates and your licence...aaaaaand if you act now (before Sept 1st) you'll get it at  this rate rather then the ass raping rate it'll be after that date...kthxbi!"

So here I sit at the moment trying to figure out how I can come up with $239 before September 1st...and still go to Red Spiral in August...and be able to feed everyone in the household...and still pay for derby...

*sighs*

We seriously need to get the fuck out of this house... these bills are eating us alive...no one's bills are as high as mine...no ones. Just looks like we're never getting out...mainly...because of money. *sigh*

And it's not just the bills... it's the wet stinky unusable basement...the mice that keep coming back every year because of the whole in the foundation... strange moth type bugs that don't ever seem to go away no matter how many times I clean the cupboards...not to mention the uncontrollable yard...

fuck life man... fuck it right in it's face...

Looks like I'm seriously fucked at the moment.


but hey...look!...it's me from happier days...
Oh ComicCon...I miss you.

1 comment:

Nickle said...

I am currently on the path of "Fuck it lets start a commune somewhere"

You in?

:)