Monday, July 29, 2013

What Was I Thinking...?

How am I feeling today...?

Scared to death.

Yep that's the long and the short of it... well technically it's not the long... that's the short of it... I'm about to get into the long of it.

So only three people know about what's about to happen... the first because he lives with me, the second because he told me about it in the first place and therefore has signed on to be a part of my support system to get through this, right Roo? :P... and the third my sister... because even though she can be judgemental at times she's still super supportive of me...

Roo and I were talking one night and he was telling me about this course he had signed up for and how he had to work on his homework and so forth... I told him how that was cool... and the conversation kind of went from there where he sent me a link to the place he had signed up at... lo and behold next thing I know I'm signing up for this Social Psychology course offered through Wesleyan University... looking through the other courses listed I find a 12 week long course through Duke University, Introductory Human Physiology... the psych one is a 6 week course...

I've been really excited at the prospect of taking these courses... especially the Physiology one because of all the time I've spent discussing the human body with Dr Awesome...who is a Physiologist... helpful.

So last night while I'm sitting here I get an email saying that the Physiology course is open over a week early...whoo!, right?... I was sitting here watching the welcome lectures and started getting probably more nervous then scared...but still a scary prospect trying to go back  to some sort of schooling so late in the game...yep...I'm old.

The Man is very supportive ... of course... he's my Rory :)
He's even looking into a couple courses he might be interested in for the end of summer.

So yeah a bit nervous... ok... a lot nervous...

I don't like failing anything...

Kinda how I'm feeling about this venture

No comments: