Monday, September 15, 2014

Wowzers..too long...

Wow.

I haven't written anything since like July... I'm not even sure where to start to tell you the truth.

SB and I are still doing the weekend thing...I'm still crazy about him and he still kind of drives me crazy...in good and bad ways.

The Man and I are still doing what we do...

The kids are still growing up and older and turning into interesting young men that I still adore.

Burton is still doing the 'living in California' thing and I hate it. I miss my wifey every day.

I miss the desert.

I've been decorating SB's house for a Hallowe'en party that we're throwing on the 25th of October. We just picked up our costumes the other day...we got a 'couples' costume...both being characters from a specific story/movie/video game... first time I've done that...

I can't remember if when I was a nun, the Man was the priest or if we had done those on different years.

Bing had a birthday.

I got a job... I don't like the job but I do have a lot of fun at work.

As I sit here typing this I am wearing a fez.

I got to play my first season of roller derby...the league is on hiatus at the moment...we're doing some restructuring...if things don't change I'll likely leave I'm tired of the petty bullshit that happens.

My body has ached every day since the beginning of July.

I need to go see Dr Awesome... I think I have the hip of an 80 year old woman.

SB has done things to me while in bed that I've never done with another person...which is saying a lot considering what his number is.

I miss Squasha.

I've been missing skating...haven't had my skates on since the 28th of August... it sucks that the league has to go searching out a place to call home during the winter months.

me. in a fez. crazy.
...

That is my lame attempt at a blog post this evening....

No comments: