Thursday, December 04, 2014

Cynical Romantic

I'm not sure if I'm like other women.

I'm fairly anti-marriage...yet I'll still sometimes fantasize about a wedding...

I'm sarcastic and cynical when it comes to love...yet I like romantic gestures...

I like getting flowers once in awhile just as a 'I was thinking of you' type token...but not big expensive bouquets that would seem too extravagant...perhaps a lollipop...or something small even...

But then that big gesture of a big date (once in a blue moon)...like a dinner at a fancy restaurant followed by hours of just making out...lol

Ok so that might seem strange...but I'm big on the making out thing...just something about touching and caressing while a whole lot of kissing is happening...that exploration and wonder of how far can I go...will they say stop...do they like this...

I suppose that's why new relationships and or weekend flings can be fun at times.

Sometimes you just get into a groove and forget about stuff like that... what making out for the first time was like... or it's just known that this will be happening tonight...leaves some of the wonderment out of it.

Suppose that's why people will try out new things in the bedroom... or why some people hold back on telling someone about their kinks or fetishes or favourite things...for fear that the person they're with will think them a freak...and therefore wait a long long time before feeling comfortable enough to tell them...if they ever tell them.

There's really only one person I really divulged that information to... He knew my kinks and never found them taboo or to 'weird'... he never judged me or made me feel bad about any of them...

I'm not sure if I'll have that this time... I'm fairly certain there would be a level of judgement there that would make me feel embarrassed or ashamed for having said anything.

I'm a kinky cynic who loves romance and passion...

Not sure if I'll ever find that...

No comments: