Tuesday, June 13, 2006

And Now I'm Back From Outer Space....

Ok maybe not outer space... but you go visit Quebec and see if you don't feel like a foreigner :P
I hold my own for the most part... lol... I know I know stop babbling and get to the story telling...


this is the beautiful Moon and the handsomely charming Chris they got married on June 9th 2006 at 5pm... don't they look so Happy?
they are two of the most beautiful people in the world and I love them dearly... and apparently they think I'm pretty special too... because I got the honour of being invited to witness their marriage...I must say that I thought I looked ok that night :)

These two crazy characters down here are the ones that were on this adventure as well... Anna Banana on the left... and Deli Sammich on the right... hmm I just noticed that I give my friends food names... should start callin Moonie, Moon Pie... what can I say big girls always mention food... right Anna? ;)


So these are two of the crazy quartet that went to Niagara Falls with me (crazy quartet being myself, Moon Pie, Anna Banana and Deli Sammich). We went there on Sunday after living in Deli's car for almost three days, oh yeah and attending the wedding.


I swear this picture looks like a postcard...

We had a good time and we went for a picnic... and after we were finished at our picnic we went and picked up the new baby...


MORE MONTREAL PICS...
MORE NIAGARA FALLS PICS...

No comments: