Sunday, June 18, 2006

Long Over Due

I have got some of the greatest friends...

Usually if you don't have time to do something so small as say Happy Birthday to someone... they get all bent out of shape and whine at you that you don't love them or that you forgot or that you're just a small minded idiot from Peakingstan...

But not my friends... they are the greatest... even tho having talked to them several times... and still not giving them the proper birthday greeting... they haven't said a word... because they know that I have been so preoccupied with this huge project...

I've spoken to my Anna Banana several times since her birthday and I never gave her a proper Happy Birthday message from me... I did hug her and say it to her before she left here... but not on her birthday or even since... because this concert that I've been organizing has been consuming my time like a... well like a fat girl in a bakery on free sample day...

So today I'm no longer worried about the concert... I'm no longer concerned about making sure everything goes well... for it's finished and gone and now I have a minute to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA BANANA!!!

I love you mamacita... and thank you for being so patient and understanding...
I had so much fun while you were at my place and hope that you can come again soon...

and also I have a late shout out for Chris/Obi and Deli Sammich... Happy Birthday to you too...

No comments: